jueves, 23 de octubre de 2008

Finding a job while I drink a beer

In the war for talent and all is lawful, and companies are fighting this war with all possible means. A practice that I was very interested in, is to provide incentives to employees to attract new staff in the company. As I have been able to experience personally and as we said Professor in classroom, companies provide employees with bonuses ranging from 500 euro to rise, for attract new staff in the company. So happened that while i drank a beer with my Italian friend who works in madrid, I suggested me to go to do an interview in his company, telling me how good he was in that company and emphasizing the fact that he would receive a bonus of 1,000 euros .. The final is somewhat comical. The beers I have offered by myself, I have not accepted the offer and my friend has been fired after a few days ....

Davide Parrella
UC3M gruppo 73

No hay comentarios: